White Wedding Card

 Here is a card I made for a friend that is getting married. 

I loved the way the Edisto Island's Spring Street Beach stand-up scene creates the look of depth and interest. 
I wanted the scene to reveal itself with another scene covering it, so I used the birds...bride and groom love birds to set the scene, and as you open the card the silhouette of the people bride and groom are standing under an arbor with tiki lamps. 

I used the 3-D flowers from SVG Cuts and added glitter and a pearl to the centers.  For the brides dress I also added glitter and pearls to add interest. 

I used Trendy Twine for the fence to bring in a little bit of a rustic look to the white fence.






Comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card. I bet your friend loved it. So creative and I loved how the bride a groom were slowly revealed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves