Friday, September 30, 2011

SVG Attic's Kooky Spooky Challenge

These are some party favors I made using some of SVG Attic's designs.
I made a girl favor and a boy favor, guess it's pretty obvious which is which.  

I used the Mad Tea Party set to make the mad hatter hat...only I made the base flat because I wanted it to fit over the rosette with no gaps since the "favor" is hiding under the hat. 

The witch hat was made with a freebie from SVG Cuts and I added stars that I found in my MTC shapes library and I added sequins on them.  I added a piece of wire to the top of the hat with a star for some extra fun. The base of both are from the banner rosette in the Mad Tea Party set.

Then to finish it off I added a scrap piece of orange and black cardstock that was already in the shape of a triangle along with some purple and black ruffled ribbon that I got at Michaels.


I used K & Company's Halloween papers and Recollections black paper.


One side of the had has a flower decorated with Stickles black glitter and a silver rhinestone, and the other side has a vellum spiderweb.


Inside the favors I created a little holder that the hats fit over and gives the candy a place to sit in.

In addition the hats have stretchy cord that not only holds them onto the rosette base, but also turns them into a party hat that can be worn.


Or it can be flipped upside down to make a cone to snack out of.


I just love how these turned out, and I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job!

    Beth
    Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME Theresa! I love the details and love you put into them! Thank you so much for entering the contest and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little hats Therese! Especially the one with the Snickers, yum. Everything is perfect, from the embellies and colors. YOU ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 02 03
04 05 06
08 11 12