Baby Gift Ideas

Spring is filled with so many cute and pretty things such as bunnies and beautiful flowers, but it's also the time for babies! I just welcomed my baby niece, Sophia into the family last week, and I had so much fun making baby gifts for her.
So, on to the pictures then...
 
 
As you can see, the theme of her room is purple, (I probably went a tad overboard with the purple, but it's such a pretty color! Besides I mixed it up a bit by adding a yellow duck...could have made it purple...just didn't think of it :)

 
These cute elephants on the card are from Miss Kate's Cuttables, she has simply adorable SVGs.

 
 Below you can see the nursery all decked out...isn't this room adorable?!? I made the mobile and the crib rail guard.
 


 
This is an owl hat I crocheted from Repeat Crafter Me.
 
 
So this ducking is having a little too much fun...Peek a Boo!
 
 
And this duckling was courtesy of Lion Brand Yarns. The only difference with mine is the eyes and I didn't sew the whole mouth closed so that it makes fun faces.
 
You want a demonstration?
 
 
And here is my precious little niece in the cute owl hat with her little ducky.

 
Awww, I love her soooo much! 

 
Hope you are all having a happy Spring! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves