SVG Attic's March Blog Contest

This month SVG Attic challenged contestants to use moss green, grey, black and ivory in their submissions.

So this is what I came up with...

The box container is a candy holder that has a dispenser on the bottom from the Fun Favors SVG Collection.
The rounded container is from the set Kiss the Cook, and it holds the little bird house, which is also a candy holder and it is from the set Welcome Spring.


I used Trendy Twine's Posy twine which looks so perfect on Spring projects.

    

 I had to shrink the original size of the birdhouse by about a third to get it to fit in the container.



For some dimension I used a polka dot embossing folder for the roof accents. 


I wanted to have a way for the bird house to hang from the twine on the top of the birdhouse, so I made a hole in the bottom of the container and threaded the twine through. To hang it, I tied a bow, but to get to the candy inside, you just untie the bow, and the lid comes up.






Below is the dispenser in action!


Jessica at SVG Attic has some super crafty SVGs, go check out her store if you haven't already, she releases new files just about every week!



Comments

  1. Hi Therese

    Beautiful work! Love it!

    I have something on my blog for you if you would like to accept it!

    http://idiasign4u.blogspot.ca

    Ilda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves