Spring Bridal Shower Banner

Hello Everyone!

I'm really enjoying this wonderful Spring weather, even a few thunderstorms that cool the temperatures are nice.
{As my cat cowers in the kitchen terrified}

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of designing a banner for my friend's bridal shower;
Take a look see...


Supplies that I used:
 Sizzix eclips,
eCAL program, 
Papers from DCWV Rustic Stack,
Basic shapes from my shapes library for the banner and fringe,
SVG Cuts files for details.


Now for some closer pictures to show the details...
I used my fonts, to create the words and then added a shadow layer in my eCAL program.


The flowers below are from SVG Cuts Happy Birthday to You kit.
The twine, is Trendy Twine's Posy, that I used to tie all of the banner pieces together. 


One last detail that I added was embossing on the letters to give them some intrest and dimension.


I hope you are having a wonderful Spring season as well; enjoy it while it lasts!




Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the adorable flowers on the ends. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty banner! Love those flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so pretty! Love the colors and those flowers are beautiful. Thanks so much for using my twine.

    Les
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, my friend liked it so much, she tried to hang it in her room after the shower was over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that is quite a big project - turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Therese, it looks fantastic, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves