April Garden Update

Garden update! It’s been about a month since I planted my garden and I wanted to post an update.

I planted:

  • Basil
  • Cilantro 
  • Tomato
  • Lettuce
  • Green onion
  • Carrots (I planted these a few weeks later)

The basil is growing the best of all.

Cilantro took just over two weeks to sprout.

Tomato seedlings are finally getting some sturdy leaves.

Lettuce in the barrel did not grow, so I planted seeds in a seed grow pod and lettuce sported in two days.

Green onion sprouted in the first week, but they don’t seem to be growing much now.

The carrots were planted in the barrel planter and sprouted in 3 days.

It’s been really fun to watch my garden grow. I can’t wait to get to the point where I can eat some of it!








Thanks for stopping by,
Therese 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves