Rock-n-Roll Birthday Card

Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to share a really fun birthday card I made for my musically inclined nephew. I loved the bright colors and thought it was so fun to put together. Who doesn't love music, right?
 
So for the base of the card I used SVG Cuts square card base and added embellishments that were music themed.
 
SVG files are from SVG Cuts:
 
The decorative papers are from DCWV Glam Rock Stack, I really love the metallic papers, it gives lots of shine to the card.  
 
 

 


 
 
My nephew loved his music themed birthday card and I loved making it...win, win!
Hope you are having a great day!



Comments

  1. This.. looks.. SO awesome, Therese! I love it!!!! The whole design, and the colors and papers and shiny elements all look so fantastic! Wow! Thanks for sharing! :) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves