Purse Birthday Card

Hi again!

So today I wanted to share another birthday card...18th Birthday to be exact! I have a friend, who is also very crafty named Jenny, and as she is a very stylish lady, so I wanted to make her a very stylish Birthday Card.

 
The inside takes up all of the free space, leaving no room to write my message, so I made a mini change purse card that I added to the outside of the purse which opens to reveal the message.

 
These elements all came from the same set by SVG Cuts, Paula's Boutique.

 

Hint: To make the buckle and metal parts of the brushes look like silver, I used my Versa mark stamp pad with silver embossing powder. It has just the right amount of shine.

 
 

Paula's Boutique SVG Collection
 
Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves