St. Paddy's Day Hat and Pin.

Monday is St. Patrick's Day this year, and I thought it was fitting to show you what I was doing this time last year.
I was designing projects for an online magazine called Cutting Edge Magazine and here a project I made featured in the Spring 2013 issue.
 
 
My green eyed cat...She approves my projects by sniffing them first. If she doesn't approve, she will then try to step on them. What would I do without her?

 
Here are some of the buttons I used in this project.
 
 
I used files from SVG Cuts, and twine from Trendy Twine.

 
I made some fun glasses on a stick to bring the dress up theme together.


 
This rainbow pot of gold pin was really easy, I just taped a safety pin to the back.

 
Hope you have a fun and safe St. Patty's Day!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves