Birthday Card for Her

Today I have a simple Birthday card to show you.
 
I used a basic white A2 card base and did a scallop cutout using my Sizzix eClips machine. I used files from Miss Kate Cuttables and I added some of my own text (Birthday) with a border. I layered my cut-outs on a white background for a really crisp and clean look.
 
 
 
I then cut out another A2 sized card from double sided paper and added a thin line of glue down the spine of the card so that the scallop had a background behind it, plus I was able to write on the inside without it being visible through the scallop.

 
And there you have it, a very simple but pretty birthday card. It can be made into a card for him by simply changing the colors and picking a double sided paper with guy colors. For the embellishments,  perhaps a sports symbol or their favorite hobby like fishing, cars or motorcycles.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves