Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and meaningful first day of the year. I know I had a great day with my husband at a local farmers market and we went on a great walk down a nearby trail.

I have a cute file idea to share, it's a penguin that has a magnet on the back. The file is from Miss Kate Cuttables and I think it is adorable!
I added the date to remember and say farewell to 2013.

 

I wanted to pass along that SVG Cuts has a new kit out and it has a gazebo!!! How fun and versatile.
Plus, if you get it this week, it's free when you spend $9.98 or more.

winter-gazebo-svg-hero


Plus as always, Mary has her free file of the week.

http://svgcuts.com/fsvgfotw/2014/svgcuts-010114-snowflake-tag.png

Also, don't miss out on Miss Kate Cuttables free file everyday.

2014 SVG scrapbook titles new years clipart new years svg cut files free svg cuts


Thanks for stopping by,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves