Let's Celebrate Spring!

Hi everyone, today I have a card to share that I made using my Sizzix cartridge on my eClips.
This cartridge is called Cards and Envelopes.
 
It's pretty cool that you can still layer your elements using a cartridge instead of eCAL, so I was really pleased with how easy the card was to assemble.
 
 
I used some stamps I had on hand to decorate the inside...then I embossed it with some glitter embossing powder.
 



 
How cute is this mason jar file?!?  It's a free file from SVG Cuts...come get yours and also check out their hundreds of other free files!
 
Free Mason Jar File from SVG Cuts.
 
 
 That's all for now folks! Hope you have a wonderful day :)
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves