Spring is Near

 
Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I know for some, Spring may feel like it will never come, but hang in there, Spring really is near! Which, for a Floridian, means so is the heat, pollen and love bugs, lol!
 
SVG Cuts has a Spring Challenge on their Facebook page and the challenge is to come up with something using only six of their collections/kits.
I'm a little tight on time, but I just love Spring projects so I just had to make something.
 
I made this little Spring box using the following files from SVG Cuts:
 
 
 
 
These poppies are so pretty, and the inside is a black pearl sticker.

I wove the Posy Trendy Twine through the burlap so I could pull it tight around the lid and tied a bow with a shell button.

If you look at the picture below, you will see there is a banner wrapped around the lid...

But it also un-ties and is a decoration as well.

So it may not be the most creative or impressive entry, but I like it and most of all I had fun making it and I think that makes it a winner to me :)


Comments

  1. Your Spring Jar is beautiful Therese! Love the soft colors you picked :) I just finished my project last week and hoping to take pictures of it soon... need more time in a day :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilda. I can't wait to see what you created!

      Delete
  2. Therese, this is gorgeous!! Love the pastel colors. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :) They sure are happy colors...I love Spring.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves