I'm Sew Excited!

I am so excited about my newest addition to my craft room! My co-worker's mom got a new sewing machine and handed me down this awesome machine!  I have never had a sewing machine bigger than the single stitch craft size machines, so the fact that this one has stitching options is so much fun.  I have big plans and all sorts of projects I want to tackle, but first I had to get comfortable with my stitches and settings.



I couldn't wait to make something with it, so I made this cell phone case for my co-worker as a thank you.


Ok, so it's not really professional, but I had so much fun making it, I made the cute pocket at the front to hold cards and the strap has a snap with a button for decoration.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves